We Are Prepared
In light of the COVID-19/Coronavirus, City Church is navigating how best to carry out our mission as a church family while protecting everyone’s health. Our decisions will be in alignment with the public health recommendations of our county and state as well as medical professionals.
- Join us online at 8:00am, 9:30am or 11am!
- Special Prayer Partners will be available during all three services. You can call the number 407–904-8458.
- Online Giving: http:/citychurchfl.org/give
Text giving: 844-908-9588.
- Pastor Eugene will be going online through our social media platforms every day this week at 9 AM for a special word of encouragement entitled “Your Daily Word”. Pastor Eugene will be giving words of encouragement and any new direction that we will be taking as a local church community.
- All small groups are encouraged to meet at their own discretion.
Please follow CDC guidelines regarding washing your hands, coughing, and sneezing. As we alerted you last week, we are taking extra precautions to sanitize our church and kids areas. You can read about them by clicking belowLEARN MORE
WATCH SERVICE ONLINE
Our Sunday services can be viewed on Facebook and YouTube @CITYCHURCHFL or you can stream via our website by clicking below.WATCH
A MESSAGE FROM PASTOR
As you know this is a rapidly changing situation and we will be in regular communication with our local government leaders and authorities to figure out the best and safest way forward for our family and community. As new information arises regarding services, small groups and opportunities to serve our community, we will make them known to you through email and media outlets.
Thank you for praying for our church and the community. In the Bible, we are told over and over again to not fear! This extends to what we are experiencing now. We can be diligent, wise, and prudent without a spirit of fear. For the past three Sundays we have been studying Philippians together, and Paul tells us:
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
- Philippians 4:6-7
God is good! All the time. If we can pray for you or answer any questions, please let us know.
Pastor Eugene R. Smith