If you stumbled across this page it is because you are interested in joining the team at City Church FL. Here you will find any open positions and a description of what we are looking for. There is a button that will link you to an application. Our church is growing quickly and we are looking to add high capacity leaders to our team. Most of our basic church information can be found here on the website.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
|Accountable To||Communications Director|
|Ministry Target||All People|
|Position May Be Filled By||Church member|
|Minimum Maturity Level||Stable, maturing Christian|
|Spiritual Gifts||Serving • Administration|
|Talents or Abilities Desired||Experience in handling video recording equipment • Trendy storyteller • Creative • Good eye for capturing moments|
|Best Personality Traits||Flexible • Ability to work well under pressure • Consistent • Dependable • Teachable|
|Passion For||Producing professional quality videos to share God’s message, capture moments, and advertise the church accordingly|
|Length of Service Commitment||one year minimum|
Anticipated Time Commitments
- Doing ministry/preparing for ministry: 15 hours weekly depending on special events. This position requires extreme flexibility with minimal scheduling conflicts; weekend availability a must.
- Assist Communications Director in creating video content for all digital and social platforms, including promos, recaps, sermon snippets, announcements, interviews, bumpers, and more using Premiere Pro.
- Promptly capture and edit highlight/promotional videos of special events including, but not limited to, Easter, Christmas, Baptisms, School Activities, Camp, etc.
- Label broll appropriately with content description and date, keeping an organized library accessible to the entire Communications Team.
- Keep all editing files organized and available for anyone on the Communications Team to continue working on a project if needed.
- Maintain equipment and arrange for repairs as necessary. Report equipment replacement needs or recommendations to the Communications Director.
- Ability to aid in ongoing graphic design and/or photography projects is an asset.
Skills and Abilities:
- Attends or has the desire to attend City Church preferred. But should align with the beliefs, mission, vision, and values of City Church if a member of another church.
- Should be a born-again believer in Jesus Christ, engaged in a growing and deepening relationship with Him.
- Possesses the ability to be a trendy storyteller through videography and maintains knowledge of what’s “relevant” in today’s culture.
- Must have a high level of creative thinking and speedy execution within small windows.
- Needs to be open to honest evaluation, ideas and welcoming of feedback from the Communications and Pastoral Team.
- Must be a team player, and, at times, a team leader.
- Isn’t just good behind the camera, but can produce, interview and ‘mine’ stories.
- This person wants to get better at what they do everyday.
- Deadlines do not frighten this person. They are extremely flexible.
Requirements for position:
- College Degree or equivalent experience. Open to students or enthusiastic creatives that have demonstrated talent or are willing to learn in a fast paced environment without much micromanagement.
- Fluent in Final Cut or Adobe Premiere
- Fluent in Audio editing and lighting
- Knowledge of Photoshop, web design software, and Microsoft Office suit an asset
See what God can do through you as a part of the passionate, loving, healthy, family of City Church FL! Excellence is our pursuit as we advance God’s kingdom here on Earth.
Apply to join our team of world changers today!